Small ship cruising offers a great way to see destinations in an intimate manner with anywhere from 20-500 people. Smaller ships can bring you closer to your destination. They often have more of a focus on culture and learning about the region you are visiting.
- Un-Cruise Adventures offers options right here in the Pacific Northwest, into B.C. and Alaska as well as the Sea of Cortez in Mexico, the Hawaiian Islands, and the Galapagos.
- Hurtigruten offers adventures in Norway, Antarctica, Spitsbergen, Greenland and Iceland.
- If sailing is your thing, Star Clippers offer some unique sailing adventures in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Panama Canal as well as some Transatlantic sailings.
- Windstar is another partner that puts you on sailboat around the world and lets you experience great Jame Beard chefs.
- Finally, if you want to experience a luxury experience at an affordable price there is Celestyal.